Friday, November 28, 2008

shhhh ... don't tell ....

I'm not suppose to be here. I'm suppose to be locked up in my room, studying for my history exam and finishing up my theology research paper. But I *NEED* a breath of fresh air, so I thought I'd swing by my little neglected blog and leave some love.

I am almost on Christmas break ... almost .... and let me tell ya: as soon as my last exam is done and over with, I will be busting out my scrap supplies and making some layouts and cards! Maybe I'll even sew something. Heck! Maybe I'll even learn to knit. I am soooooo looking forward to having some time to myself, to be crafty and read good books and drink eggnog with my besties. *sigh* How many days left?! I miss being creative. I miss being something OTHER than a student. :o/

Anyways, I guess I should force myself to retreat back to my room and get back to studying.

laters beloved blogging peers <3

2 comments:

sarah said...

good luck on finals steph! i totally hate those! hehehe

-sarah
http://redoaklines.wordpress.com

Melody said...

Yes I have been missing you here in blogland. I'll be praying for you during these finals and pray that the days pass very quickly.

I can't wait to see your creativity again !