Wednesday, November 12, 2008

7 is a lovely number ...

... and Sarah tagged me in a fun game of 7 random facts about you, so I thought I'd play along! So in no particular order, here are 7 little pieces of me ~

1. I think this place has the best coffee in Montreal, and their hot chocolate is made from real chocolate ... yummmm. On a cold November morning there is nothing better than a warm drink.
2. She inspires me beyond belief. I could listen to her music all day long, everyday, for the rest of my life. Seriously. I discovered her music way before she ended up on the Grey's Anatomy soundtrack and I love that she's so committed to remaining an independent artist.
3. I visit this website every single day. Love the recipes, the craft ideas, the cute home decor inspiration.
4. I am sooooo in love with this television show. He's cute AND talented! Bonus!
5. Everytime I go to New York City, I try and make sure I take time to stop by this fab restaurant. Their desserts are to die for.
6. Note to anyone who has yet to buy me my Christmas present: I want this.
7. And, last but not least, this is my favorite Bible verse.

So now it's your turn to play along! If I tag, here are the rules you must follow:

1. Link to your tagger (that's me) and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I'm tagging ...

Jessica
Melody
Alecia
Zoe
Holly
London
SJ

xOxOx

3 comments:

sarah said...

serendipity is one on the list of places to visit. everytime i hit up nyc, it always gets bumped, so i have NOT been.

and ingrid is amazing! i love her music too! :) her style is great.

have a great rest of the week and thanks for playing along!

-sarah
http://redoaklines.wordpress.com

Jessica said...

Love these facts about you. Yes, Myriade is the best... Sorry Starbucks! Off to go think up 7 things about me. Fun? Maybe a bit hard. Random? Easy breezy.

Jessica said...

Okay, so problematicness. I've thought up 7 things about me. And I can't come up with 7 blogs who haven't yet been tagged. Can I retag somebody?