Tuesday, September 23, 2008

powerful beyond measure

I spent my entire day reading through textbooks, studying and working on assignments. After supper, I decided to reward myself and *finally* opened the amazing kit I received from Crop Suey, a fantastic new Canadian kit club. I only managed to get one page done, but I'm so happy with how it turned out. In making this page, I realized that I rarely use blue on my layouts - I always tend to go for pinks, browns and purples. I am seriously loving the sophisticated look that a little blue (and some hints of gray) can bring to a layout.


I decided to use this photo of me looking out over the Atlantic ocean and one of my favorite quotes ("Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate ... our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"). The products in the kit were just perfect for the page I had in mind.
If you haven't checked out Crop Suey yet, be sure to wander over to their blog. After tonight's scrap session, I think it's safe to say that I am officially addicted to their kits.

xOxO Stephanie

3 comments:

Camille Young said...

Love your page! I am being blown away by what everyone has put together with my kit.
It goes to show that your creativity is 99% of the success of my kit.

LOVE the quote...it rings true!

Unknown said...

Feel good......

sarah said...

that looks like such a fun kit to play with! :) you totally rocked that LO!

-sarah
http://redoaklines.wordpress.com