Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm still here ... and still scrapping ...

I dunno why, but going back to school this year has been incredibly stressful and overwhelming. My classes are all awesome and my professors are really down-to-earth, but I already have assignments to hand in and I'm falling behind in my reading .... and it's only the second week of school!!! CRAZY.

Needless to say, scrapping has taken a back seat to school these past few days. I did complete this page for The Pretty Committee's first challenge:


This photo is of me and one of my best friends, Catherine, in New York City. Catherine is by far one of the most stylish and glamorous women I know, and I love that this layout was able to capture that. I used up some of my Love Elsie paper (did you hear that she's no longer going to be designing paper?!?! Sooooo sad!). I also threw in some bling and a funky Hambly rub-on. It's 8.5x11 ... not my usual size ... but I'm so thrilled with how it came out.

Tomorrow, I'm off to the Mega Crop at Scrapbook Star. I have a bunch of page ideas in mind, so hopefully I'll get on a role and have lots and lots to post on Sunday!

have a blessed & safe weekend everyone!

xOxOx

1 comment:

Melody said...

I'll be praying for you and those classes. I remember well how fast those can become overwhelming.

It's nice to see another page from you. I couldn't hardly believe when I was reading at Elsie's blog that she wasn't going to be making any more Love Elsie products. I'm quite heartbroken actually. I loved her stuff. I haven't had any time to scrapbook lately. My hands have been busy with so many other projects. I'll have some new things on my blog and at Etsy in the next few days if you're interested.