Wednesday, February 18, 2009

home sweet home

Yes ... I know it's hard to believe ... I actually completed a layout. And yes, not only did I complete a layout but I actually took the time to photograph it and post it here on my blog. :o)

Today was an icky kind of day for me. I had a midterm exam that I felt totally unprepared for, so I spent my morning pouting in my favorite coffee shop. Once my midterm was done and over with, I took myself shopping (I deserved a special treat!!) and I bought myself an itsy bitsy tea pot. It's adorable. It's meant to be used when you're having tea alone - it holds about 2 cups of tea, so rather than making and wasting an entire pot you can make a single serving. Anyway, I bought the teapot and named her Betsey, and by the time I got home I was in much better spirits and in the mood to scrap.

The layout above is about eventually moving to Vancouver when I finish school here. I finally used some of my beloved Pink Paislee paper, and my Sassafrass Lass letter stickers. The page didn't turn out exactly as I thought it would, but I like it ... I think it totally captures what I'm feeling.

xOxOx

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I'm sorry to hear you were feeling rotten today. I'm sure the midterm wasn't as bad as you felt! And the page is gorgeous. I really love the photo strip!

Jessica said...

I love this page, honey. Is it the one you were telling me about being inspired by the N. Diamond song? I'm sorry you weren't having a better day earlier in the week, I hope that you're feeling better this weekend. :o)