Friday, January 2, 2009

travel dreams for 2009

My heart longs to see the world in 2009. I don't know if I'll be able to afford to travel much, but a little destination daydreamin' never did anyone any harm!



I've visited most of the East coast ... Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Vermont and Virginia. I'd love to venture out west soon ... I hear California, Nevada and Washington calling! (By the way, you can make your own map here.)

I'd love to see Germany.

I'd love to go back and see my sister in Vancouver, British Columbia.


... and I'd love to see Paris, France!!

Where do YOU want to go in 2009?

xOxOx

3 comments:

Jessica said...

You've been to Maryland?! Where? And when? Oh well, you'll just have to go back again one day. As for my travel destinations? I wanna go everywhere. But since that isn't excactly possible on my budget, I'll settle for whatever (rather, wherever) comes my way.

Jemma said...

Ive been to a couple of the places on that list so if i can be any help just give me a shout!!

im going to go make one of these maps they are cool!!

Melody said...

As long as I get to put my toes in the ocean and feel those waves crash against my legs, I'll be a happy camper.

This year will be my 10 year wedding anniversary so we want to do something extra special. We're thinking of going to Disney World. But I'm not entirely sure yet.

In a perfect world, one that had no limitations like money, schedules or responsibilities...I would love to run off to Australia for a couple months. Followed closely by a trip out to sea to explore the great deeps. I'd love to venture to Greece as well and sit up high somewhere watching the sun glisten on the water below.

Oi I could daydream forever...