Saturday, October 11, 2008

fall photos & other randoms ...

It's official. Summer's gone and fall is here. You know autumn has arrived when the UGG boots come out of the closet. *happy sigh* I just LOVE this time of year. My church went apple picking awhile ago, and I thought it would be a fun opportunity to work on improving my photography skills. I *love, love, love* photography and would love to take a course someday ... I'm such a newbie. But I'm pretty pleased with the photos I took and the way they came out. My cousin Tara was my little model. Isn't she gorgeous?!




I still have SO MUCH to learn about photography, but I am just in love with it. I'm also in love with two new songs: "Gone" by TobyMac (a song he wrote to a guy who mistreated one his girl friends. I can relate.) and "Slow Me Down" by Emmy Rossum (which is just so lovely and uplifting, I love it. It reminds me of Enya, only better). Don't you just love finding great music?! *happy sigh again*


Anyways kiddos, I'm off. I hope all you Canadians have an incredible Thanksgiving. We really do have so much to be grateful for ... I'm grateful for my family, my friends, my country, my church and my faith. Mmmm ... I sense a mini-book coming out of this!
lol
xOxOx
Stephanie

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Lovin' the apple picking photos honey! They turned out great. Have you done your layout for the excursion yet, or are you holding out? Cause you know you have to make a page. Mandatorily. (Is that a word? Well it is now.)

Going to download *cough legally cough* the TobyMac song... sounds like I can relate, so it should be right up my alley. And yes, I love finding new music!

sarah said...

great job with those photos! i think they turned out great! :)