Monday, August 18, 2008

I, Stephanie Joanna, hereby pledge ...

… to use up my current stash of scrapbook supplies before buying new things. I will not let myself be led into consumer temptation by the beauty that is Daisy Bucket Designs (hellloooo have you seen that paper with the curly tree??) … nor shall I be led astray by the stunning Scenic Route and the super duper cute Doodlebug Christmas goodies. And don't even get me started on the sweetness of Fancy Pants.

Seriously though ... I really do need to use up what I already have. So no more scrap supplies for me until the 2-day September crop at Scrapbook Star. :o(

Let the budget countdown begin ...

1 comment:

Holly said...

I seriously know how you feel... I need to use up my stuff too, it can get out of hand!
Have you seen the new Sassafras Lass?? loves.