... and the livin' is easy.
These are my awesome red shoes from Steve Madden ... aren't they awesome?! So bright and lovely, they just make me smile. Unfortunately, they're *really* uncomfy and they give me blisters so I probably won't be wearing them much. But I just love looking at them in my closet !!
How has everyone been? I can't believe my last post was on June 13th. I've been a very bad blogger, I know. I've just been crazy busy enjoying my summer vacation and I haven't really had anything interesting to share. I have been working on some fun pages, though, and I'll post those up later this week. I also ordered a TON of Amy Butler fabric and I'm determined to sew a purse by summer's end. (Stayed tuned for updates on my sewing adventures ... last time I tried to sew anything, my mother accused me of trying to break her machine!)
Here are some other random things that have happened since we last chatted:
1) I've become a vegetarian.
2) I love etsy more than ever. Seriously.
3) My blog has been transformed, thanks to Francesca - aka web designer extraordinare.
4) I discovered the BEST restaurant in downtown Montreal ... a hidden gem called il Cartile.
5) I'm trying to become a Flickr expert, and failing miserably. Any tips on how to use that awesome site would be much appreciated.
On that note, I'm off to enjoy tofu hot dogs. *yummo*