Thursday, April 17, 2008

Something new ....

Welcome to my new little home on the world wide web. Come on in and make yourself cozy. ♥

First of all, can we please discuss how crazy excited I am to be heading to NYC in less than 20 days!??! I have been waiting patiently all year for this trip and have been suffering from some serious New York withdrawl. I can't wait to be going home. There is seriously no other place on the planet I'd rather be to celebrate my 22nd birthday. *sigh* My birthday. I'm pretty excited about that too.

The winter semester at school has finally come to an end. I have an essay to write and hand in on Monday (which I *really* should be working on right about now) and a history exam on Wednesday and then I'm freeeeeeee!! Well, free until the beginning of May when I start my summer courses. I'm taking introductory German this summer. Sprechen Sie Deutsches? {Do you speak German?} If so, wanna help me practice?

As far as scrapbooking is concerned, things have been pretty slow over here at Studio Stephanie. I have TONS of awesome page ideas in mind but no time to work on them. I also want to get my etsy shop up and running by the end of May but I haven't had any time to finish the items I'm hoping to sell and write up the inventory. So much to do, so little time. Hopefully once I get back from New York my schedule won't be quite so hectic and I'll be able to get back into my creative groove.

Oh, and how could I forget :: To celebrate my new and improved blog, I'm giving away a RAK. Just post a comment and I'll pick a winner at random and send them a cute little prize :o]

XoXo Stephanie

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Stephanie!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! :) And congrats to your new one, it looks good and I'll definitely come back *gg*
Greetings from Austria!
Sandra

Amber R.T. said...

Hi Stephanie!
Thanks for the great add to my own personal blog (studio::chaos) on your page. I hope you have as much of a great time as I have been having! I'll be following along via bloglines! :)
Peace
Amber

Jac said...

Hi Stephanie - just checking your blog - via scrapping the music message board - can't wait to get to know another american - Australia is a bit of a distance but the web makes it so close.

Melody said...

Oooo I love the new look of the blog. I'm going to be changing (all of) mine soon.

Happy Early Birthday!!! I know you are so excited. My 22nd year was my best. I hope you have a great 22nd.

~*Melody*~

Melody said...

BTW: Check out this link right here and you'll see how I've began to mobile blog. It's so easy.

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=41452

~*Melody*~

Catherine said...

Hi Steph! Adorable new look. Can't wait for NEW YORK!